The AWSOME T-Shirt Campaign is Here.
BUY ONE NOW!!!
“Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
This is not a sob story 😭
THIS IS A SUCCESS STORY! 💯
My name is Umar H. Soaries and welcome to my Dafixer’s Hideout AWESOME T-Shirt Campaign.
I am a:
- Pop Culture Enthusiast
- Urban Geek
- Website Designer
- SEO Campaign Manager
- Social Media Manager
- HardwareSsoftware Support Tech
- Graphic Artist
And owner of Dafixer’s Hideout
I’ve lived in Brooklyn all my life because Brooklyn ROCKS.
The AWSOME T-Shirt Campaign is Here. Three unique designs made by me for with love and imagination. Welcome to my personal campaign, here is who I am.
I spent 10 years as a System Administrator for the NY Dept. of Transportation, three years doing hardware/software maintenance for New York University, two years working the Help Desk department Conde Naste, and over six years as Senior Administration for a few large corporations.
Life happens and I’ve found myself needing to move where I live and where I do business.
I don’t believe in problems, only solutions.
“The only solutions that are ever worth anything are the solutions that people find themselves.” Satyajit Ray
This is why I set-up my.
AWESOME T-SHIRT CAMPAIGN.
To raise the money to help me help myself.
Buy a T-Shirt, support my cause and help me out. See above or click here:
How to start your own T-Shirt Campaign
Anyone can start a T-Shirt Campaign, set-up a T-Shirt Store or just create interesting shirts to sell online. Here are the steps I took. I hope this helps. If you have any questions CONTACT ME.
1. Create a design
- If you’re a graphic/digital artist, just fire up your tools and create something.
- It can be in color or black and white
- Some people even use photographs for still from videos
- If you don’t know graphic/digital art – hire someone
These are the designs I created in Photoshop:
Note: When I need to hire someone to make a design I don’t have time to make myself, I use Fiverr.com
2. Set-Up an account on a “Print-on-Demand” T-shirt service
Services like TeeSpring, CustomInk®, Spreadshirt or TeeBlaster.
Note: Some of these services are campaigns like crowdsourcing websites, others just let you create products. Research the ones you find and pick the one you like the best.
For this campaign, I am using PRINTFUL.
These are the reasons I choose PRINTFUL:
- They let you upload your designs
- They provide you with mock-up photos for you to use on a selling site or e-commerce store
- They feature connection with your website or online selling places like Shopify
- They charge a reasonable price per T-Shirt (Or for other items you can put your work on)
- They handle all order for you
3. Upload your image to the site, create the sites campaign or products
4. Set up an online store using a service like Shopify
5. Or set-up an e-commerce website
(I strongly suggest you set up your own e-commerce store.)
If you already have a website or blog, you can add e-commerce on it, even if you use a place like Wix
Set-up your products in whichever store you choose.
6. Set a price.
The math is simple: You want to make anywhere between $5.00 to $12.00 a t-shirt.
Most online T-Shirt companies will provide you with the cost of products and shipping.
7. Connect your store using a payment gateway.
I use PayPal, but there also:
- Google Wallet
8. Create a campaign page
This is separate from whichever type of online store you’re using.
Make sure you have plenty of “Call to actions buttons” (Notice all the “Buy Now” graphics I’ve added.)
If you’re selling more than one product, be sure to have a link to each product as well as one to a place where all products are displayed
Be honest – this is important. Don’t make claims you cannot back-up, don’t tell false stories, just tell your potential visitors the truth
Make sure you add a “Contact Me” to this page. It could be a small online form or an e-mail link
9. Create an E-Mail about your T-Shirts and send it to your immediate supporters.
10. When the store and campaign page goes live:
- Remember to post it to your social media
- Send out a group e-mail to all immediate supporters.
- Have a link in your text you can send to phones.
- Don’t be shy, nothing sells if people don’t know it’s for sale.